FEI Canada / Robert Half Annual Golf Tournament
The annual FEI Canada – Robert Half golf tournament is always a highlight of the conference. It is a day packed with fun, conversation, and in some instances skill challenges. This year will prove to be no different. FEI Canada is thrilled to be playing the beautiful Glen Arbour Golf Course. Glen Arbour Golf Course, artistically hewn from some of Nova Scotia’s most pristine landscape, offers an exceptional golf experience just a short distance from Halifax.
You will find a premium golf experience that surpasses the greatest expectations. It will challenge the best and promises to reward all. The Glen Arbour Golf Course was designed for public play by renowned Canadian golf course architect Graham Cooke and boasts a 6,800 yard par 72 18-hole course.
You must be registered for the conference, be a member of FEI Canada or be a sponsor to participate in the golf tournament.
If you would like to participate in a sponsorship capacity, please contact Golf Sponsorship Committee Chair, Carl Vincent at 902-832-4185 or email@example.com
Format of tournament:
- Play Your Own Ball
- No denim pants, shorts or shirts of any colour
- Shorts must be dress shorts or Bermuda length
- Collared shirt, turtleneck or mock neck
- Ladies may wear a sleeveless golf shirt as long as it has a collar
- No jogging pants. Nylon suits are acceptable
- All players must wear non-metal spiked golf shoes or soft soled shoes