Frank S. Capon Distinguished Service Award
Member volunteers are the backbone of FEI Canada. Our recent success would not be possible without the enthusiastic commitment of our volunteer leadership.
They are a vital component to our operations and they are our greatest promoters.
They provide enormous value at both the National and Chapter level, and they are crucial to our various operating and advocacy committees.
To recognize the commitment and contributions made by our members to the organization, FEI Canada has initiated the Frank S. Capon Distinguished Service Award.
The Frank S. Capon Distinguished Service Award seeks to identify and reward an FEI Canada member who has had a significant impact on FEI Canada over the years.
- Candidates may be nominated by any active FEI Canada member with the support of any two current National or Chapter Board Members.
- Nominees must be active or retired members in good standing. The award may also be awarded to a member posthumously.
The 2017 nomination period is open December 6,
For more information, please contact Pat Todd at 416-366-3007 x 5113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection of the award recipient will be based on an evaluation of the member's impact on FEI Canada through:
- Promotion of the FEI Canada brand in the marketplace
- Delivery of programs to the membership
- Participation in Chapter or National Committees
Nominations will be reviewed by a panel consisting of the current Chair of the Board of FEI Canada, three past Chairs in good standing, and FEI Canada's President and Chief Executive Officer.
The Frank S. Capon Distinguished Service Award is awarded at the annual FEI Canada Conference.
The recipient of the award will receive the following:
- A handcrafted crystal award from NovaScotian Crystal
- Complimentary registration for the FEI Canada Annual Conference
- Up to $1,000 in travel expenses to attend the FEI Canada Conference
- Recognition on the FEI Canada website
- Name engraved on plaque displayed in FEI Canada's National office in Toronto
Previous Award Winners
2014: Karyn Brooks. Learn more about Ms. Brooks.
2013: Tom Evans. Learn more about Mr. Evans.
2012: Dr. T. Ross Archibald. Learn more about Dr. Archibald.
2011: Pierre Matuszewski and Victor Wells. Learn more about Mr. Matuszewski & Mr. Wells.
2010: Dr. Barry Gorman and Bill Hewitt. Learn more about Dr. Gorman & Mr. Hewitt.
2008: Thomas Van Zuiden. Learn more about Mr. Van Zuiden.
2007: Robert Normand. Learn more about Mr. Normand.
We thank and