Canada's CFO of the Year Award™
Canada's CFO of the Year Award™ is a trademarked award exclusive to FEI Canada. The annual Award ceremony is highly publicized and attracts large corporate sponsors from a variety of sectors.
- Association with one of the most prestigious Canadian business award
- Recognition through media exposure and communications
- Complimentary table at award ceremony
- Sponsor executive involvement
- Where appropriate, sponsors will have access to FEI Canada and PwC activities throughout the year
- Industry exclusivity
- Website linkage
- Recognition as a sponsor at the award ceremony
- A list of award ceremony attendees
Sponsorship for Canada's CFO of the Year Award™ is limited.
For information regarding sponsorship opportunities please contact Steve Ilkiw at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.366.3007 ext. 5108.
Current Presenting Sponsors: FEI Canada, PwC, and Robert Half.
Other Sponsors Include:
- CPA Canada
Recipients of Canada's CFO of the Year™ Award
- 2018: Nathalie Bernier, Senior Vice President, Strategic and Business Planning and Chief Financial Officer, PSP Investments
- 2017: Michael Rousseau, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Air Canada
- 2016: Gord Nelson, Chief Financial Officer, Cineplex Inc.
- 2015: Dean McCann, Executive Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer, Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited
- 2014: Janice Fukakusa, (Fomer Chief Administrative Officer and Chief Financial Officer, Royal Bank of Canada)
- 2013: Brian Lawson, Chief Financial Officer, Brookfield Asset Management
- 2012: Colleen Johnston, (Former Group Head Finance and Chief Financial Officer, TD Bank Group)
- 2011: Gordon Maron, Executive Vice President (former Chief Financial Officer), PCL Construction Holdings Ltd.
- 2010: Richard Bird, Executive Vice-President, Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Development, Enbridge Inc. and Cynthia Devine, Chief Financial Officer, Tim Hortons Inc.
- 2009: David Garofalo, President and CEO, HudBay Minerals Inc. (former Chief Financial Officer, Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd.)
- 2008: Bruce Waterman, EVP, Chief Strategy Development & Investment Officer (former Senior Vice-President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer), Agrium Inc.
- 2007: Marvin Romanow, Chief Executive Officer (former Chief Financial Officer), Nexen Inc.
- 2006: Karen Maidment, former Chief Financial and Administrative Officer, BMO Financial Group
- 2005: Claude Mongeau, Chief Executive Officer (former Chief Financial Officer), CN