Canada's CFO of the Year Award™
Canada's CFO of the Year Award™ is a trademarked award exclusive to FEI Canada. The annual Award ceremony is highly publicized and attracts large corporate sponsors from a variety of sectors.
- Association with one of the most prestigious Canadian business award
- Recognition through media exposure and communications
- Complimentary table at award ceremony
- Sponsor executive involvement
- Where appropriate, sponsors will have access to FEI Canada and PwC activities throughout the year
- Industry exclusivity
- Website linkage
- Recognition as a sponsor at the award ceremony
- A list of award ceremony attendees
Sponsorship for Canada's CFO of the Year Award™ is limited.
For information regarding sponsorship opportunities please contact Steve Ilkiw at email@example.com or 416.366.3007 ext. 5108.
Current Presenting Sponsors: FEI Canada, PwC, and Robert Half.
Other Sponsors Include:
- American Express Corporate Services
- CPA Canada
Media Sponsor: The Globe and Mail
Recipients of Canada's CFO of the Year™ Award
- 2014: Janice Fukakusa, Chief Administrative Officer and Chief Financial Officer, Royal Bank of Canada
- 2013: Brian Lawson, Chief Financial Officer, Brookfield Asset Management
- 2012: Colleen Johnston, Group Head
Financeand Chief Financial Officer, TD Bank Group
- 2011: Gordon Maron, Executive Vice President (former Chief Financial Officer), PCL Construction Holdings Ltd.
- 2010: Richard Bird, Executive Vice-President, Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Development, Enbridge Inc. and Cynthia Devine, Chief Financial Officer, Tim Hortons Inc.
- 2009: David Garofalo,
Presidentand CEO, HudBay Minerals Inc. (former Chief Financial Officer, Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd.)
- 2008: Bruce Waterman, EVP, Chief Strategy Development & Investment Officer (former Senior Vice-President,
Financeand Chief Financial Officer), Agrium Inc.
- 2007: Marvin Romanow, Chief Executive Officer (former Chief Financial Officer), Nexen Inc.
- 2006: Karen Maidment, former Chief Financial and Administrative Officer, BMO Financial Group
- 2005: Claude Mongeau, Chief Executive Officer (former Chief Financial Officer), CN