Annual Conference | June 13-15, 2018
Join your peers for networking and professional development at the premier event for senior financial leaders.
Find out if you qualify for our new Executive Member Offer and save the conference fee.
Download the Conference Program.
|Earn up to 12 Certified Professional Development (CPD) credits for attending the conference.|
Our program provides the necessary tools required to implement success in these fast-paced and challenging times. This year's them, Oceans of Innovation, focuses on innovation and equipping the CFO for the future.
The Other AI: Accounting Innovation
Learn what is driving accounting innovation and how it impacts controllers and finance executives.
Economic Outlook: Trade and Innovation. The 21st Century Partnership
Join panelists for a discussion of current trade issues and economic climate and why innovative leadership is critical to surviving the 21st Century.
Hot Topics in Tax
Gain insight into the key tax issues for in-bound and out-bound investments.
Learn about the value, risks, and opportunities of Digital currencies.
Managing the Risk of Disruptive Technologies
Understand how to identify the risks from disruptive technologies and adapt your business strategy.
Captivating keynote presentations and invigorating concurrent sessions presented by prominent Canadians and industry thought leaders.
Opening Keynote speaker
- Mark Barrenechea, Vice Chairman, CEO & CTO, OpenText
- Martin Fox, Managing Director - Canada, Robert Walters
- Allen Lalonde, Senior Innovation Executive, IBM Canada
- Rania Llewellyn, Executive Vice President, Global Business Payments, Scotiabank
- John Hugo, Vice President Financials, Workday
- Dr. Kathryn Brohman, PH.D, Associate Professor, Smith School of Business, Queen's University
- Stephen Liptrap, President and CEO, Morneau Shepell
We the East! Innovation Thrives in Atlantic Canada
- Bill Black, Retired CEO, Maritime Life, Business Leader
- Jean-Paul Deveau, CEO, Acadian Seaplants
- David Hoffman, CEO, Oxford Frozen Foods
- Dr. Travis McDonough, CEO and Founder, Kinduct Inc.
- Dr. Richard Florizone, President of Dalhousie University
Today's Contemporary CFO: The Role of the CFO in Innovation
- Fayeanne Beattie, CFO, AON Risk Solutions
- Greg Blunden, CFO Emera
- Patti Towler, President & CEO, CPA Nova Scotia
- Manjit Sharma, CFO, GE Canada
- Ejaz Ghani, Lead Economist, The World Bank
- Hayley Wickenheiser, Gold medal Olympian, Team Canada
Thursday, June 14
Tall and Maverick Spend: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You
Speaker: Peter Barnett, Director, Sales, Global Commercial Services, American Express Canada
Sponsored by: American Express
Leveraging Technology to Maximize Internal Control Efficiency and Effectiveness
Speaker: Tom O'Reilly, Director and Internal Audit Practice Leader, Auditboard
Sponsored by: Donnelley Financial Solutions
The Ceridian Comeback Story: Transformation and Innovation Lead to a Record-Setting Fairytale Ending
Speaker: Arthur Gitajn, CFO, Ceridian, and Kristina Cleary, CMO, Ceridian
Sponsored by: Ceridian
Friday, June 15
The Agile CFO
Speakers: John Hugo, Vice President, Financials, Workday; Chris Prues, CFO, Bruce Power
Sponsored by: Workday
Join your peers for networking at a variety of fun and entertaining events and venues, including:
- Golf Tournament
- Breakfast Seminars
- Networking Breaks
- Walking tours, excursions, after party
For more information:
416-366-3007 ext. 5116
416-366-3007 ext. 5123
416-366-3007 ext. 5113
416-366-3007 ext. 5108