About FEI Canada
FEI Canada is the all industry professional membership association for senior financial executives. With eleven chapters across Canada and 1,500 members, FEI Canada provides professional development, thought leadership and advocacy services to its members. The association membership, which consists of Chief Financial Officers, Audit Committee Directors and senior executives in the Finance, Controller, Treasury and Taxation functions, represents a significant number of Canada’s leading and most influential corporations.
We provide valuable services to our members
Through our online communities, chapters in major centres across the country, thought leadership committees, and research foundation, we provide:
- Peer networking opportunities
- Career and professional development
- Transition services
- Access to information including leading research studies, publications, and teleconferences
- Access to online tools including presentations, models and e-newsletters
- Conferences, seminars, and executive education programs
- Advocacy to legislators/regulators
We help financial executives manage change, build relationships, and stay up-to-date on relevant information.