New Member Orientation
Most common inquiries
We have listed below the answers to the most common inquiries from New Members. If you need more information, please contact Liz Bowell.
1. How do I register for an event? Do I need my member login ID to register?
Simply click on the Register button in the Event or eblast invitation. You must use your primary email address you entered on your membership application. You do not need your member login to register for an event.
2. When I register for an event, why I am not given member pricing?
You most likely have entered an email address that doesn’t match our records with your member primary email address. You can view the primary email address on your member profile.
3. How do I take advantage of my free Annual Conference registration?
You will receive an email in early March with a promo code for conference registration. This is for new Executive members only.
4. How do I update my contact information?
You need to login to the “Members Only” section on our website with your member login. You can update your contact information including your email address, password, demographic information and communication preferences at any time.
5. How do I view my Professional Development Credit Summary?
You need to login to the “Members Only” section on our website with your member login ID and password, click on PD Credit Summary, insert the period, click search and download the PDF.